How to import contacts to Markeaze?
We made it easy to import an entire list of contacts to Markeaze. All you need is the list itself and this guide. Follow these steps and your contacts will be there in no time.
- Find the Settings button by clicking your workplace name in the top right corner of your screen. Click it and you’ll be forwarded to the Settings Overview page.
- There’s a list of settings on the left side. Click the Imports button at the bottom of it.
- You’re now on the Imports page. Locate the blue New import button in the top right corner and press it.
- You will be forwarded to the New import page. You can either drag and drop your .scv file into the blue field or press the Or select it from your computer button below to find the file in your PC storage.
- The blue field will turn green if your file is a working SCV. You can change the name of the import in the bar at the top. When you’re done, press the blue Next button in the top right corner.
- The data from your file was extracted. Now you should choose the correct field to map each column. Apart from the default ones, you can choose the custom ones you’ve created or if necessary add a new field. To make it easier, the first row contains the field names from your file.
- Click on the dropdown menu at the top of each column and select the right field. Then check the column as done.
- After you’ve checked all the columns you want to import, click the blue Next button in the top right corner.
- On the next page, select subscriptions for these contacts by checking the right ones from the list in the Add subscriptions section.
- Scroll down to the organize your data section. Here, you can choose what Markeaze will do if it finds duplicates in the contact list. It can skip the duplicates or use that data to update the existing contacts with or without overwriting them. Also, you can choose to create a segment based on the new contact list by checking this option below.
- When you’re done configuring the data settings, scroll up again and click the blue Start button in the top right corner of your screen.
- The pop-up message will notify you that the import started successfully. You will see that your import appeared in the main section of the page and its Status says Processing.
- Soon, the system will finish the import. The report will be available on the Imports page. Now you can continue using Markeaze.