What data types are used in properties?
In Markeaze, we stick to five major data types in properties:
- Text - any finite sequence of characters that represents plain text, regardless of its format.
- Boolean - a true or false value, where empty values are recognized as false.
- Number - a numeric value that our system automatically recognizes as a number and not a text.
- Phone - a numeric value recognized as a phone number only if formatted in a certain way.
- Date - a numeric value recognized as date/time only if formatted in a certain way.