How to delete a workspace?
If you don’t need a certain workspace anymore, you can always delete it. Follow this simple guide.
- Find the Settings button by clicking your workplace name in the top right corner of your screen. Click it, and you’ll be forwarded to the Settings Overview page.
- On the Settings Overview page, find the panel on the right that says Workspace Settings and click the Manage Workspace Profile button at the bottom. You’ll be forwarded to the Workspace Settings page.
- On the Workplace Settings page, scroll down. At the bottom, you will see a red Delete This Workplace button and a disclaimer below. Read the disclaimer carefully and press the red button.
- You will receive another pop-up disclaimer. Read it and press the red Delete button in the bottom right corner if you want to proceed.
- A pop-up message in the top right corner will notify you that an email was sent to your email address to confirm the deletion of the workplace. Check your inbox.
- Press the big red Yes, Delete My Workspace button in the middle of the email you just received.
- On the Markeaze website, a pop-up message will notify you that the workplace was deleted successfully. Now you can continue using Markeaze.