How to transfer my workspace ownership?
If you want a different person to become an owner of your workspace, follow these steps to transfer ownership. Remember, that the position of the owner provides one with access to billing.
- Find the Settings button by clicking your workplace name in the top right corner of your screen. Click it, and you’ll be forwarded to the Settings Overview page.
- On the Settings Overview page, find the Team Management button.
- Choose one of the administrators from the list and grant them the workplace owner’s role using the Transfer Ownership command. Confirm the transfer in the pop-up window that will appear on your screen.
- The system will send a confirmation email to the person you wish to transfer ownership to. They will have to check their inbox and follow the link in the email to receive the workspace ownership.
- After the new owner confirms their rights, you will become an administrator. This position declines your access to the billing.
- Well done! You’ve successfully transferred the workspace ownership to one of your administrators and took their place. Now you can continue using Markeaze.