How does Markeaze work?
Many small businesses and medium online shops may encounter some issues when they engage or convert their users through different types of content channels. For marketers, it is a typical routine, but for the business, it is one of the significant lead generation sources. That’s when Markeaze comes to support them.
What is Markeaze?
Markeaze is a support and sales solution that automatically engages, supports, and converts customers through an AI-powered algorithm, emails, in-app and social messages. It’s designed specifically for eCommerce stores and brands. The tool can integrate with Shopify or may be connected to a website to provide 24/7 support and replace human agents.
How does Markeaze work?
The first few steps every user has to take to get started with Markeaze and understand how it works are divided into three major parts: contacts import, sending domain setup, and email campaign creation.
Importing your contact list
The first step of your interaction with Markeaze will be contact importing. Without a complete contact list, you won’t be able to send email newsletters to your audience.
1. To do that, find th Settings button by clicking your workplace name.
2. On the left side of the newly loaded page, find the Imports button and click on it.
3. Next, find the New import button in the top right corner and click on it. On the import page, either drag your .CSV file into the blue field or press the Or select it from your computer button to browse for the correct file from your PC.
4. The blue field will turn green if your file is a working SCV. You can change the name of the import in the bar at the top. Once done, press the blue Next button in the top right corner
5. After that, you’ll be presented with a list of columns from your CSV file. You will have to map them according to the corresponding labels.
6. Once done, click the Next button and select the types of subscriptions for the uploaded contacts. You will also decide what our tool will do with the encountered duplicate records. Additionally, you can create a segment based on the import.
7. You can use this article for a more comprehensive guide on importing contacts from your CSV file.
Configuring the email sending domain
1. Starting from your Markeaze main dashboard, locate your profile icon. It lies in the top right corner of your screen. Click it.
2. Choose the My Profile option in the dropdown menu.
3. As you head into your profile, locate the sidebar on the left and choose the Email delivery.
4. Since you will enter the domain name for the first time, press the Add sending domain button.
5. You will see two mandatory fields: domain and subdomain. If you don’t know your domain and subdomain names, we suggest you ask your system administrator. Otherwise, type in the values and press Next on the right. If you don’t want to continue adding a sending domain, you can cancel it anytime.
6. Once you have provided your domain name information, you need to insert data into your DNS records. This process varies for each DNS provider. Use our separate guide to learn how you can do it with the Porkbun service.
7. Once inserted, click the Verify button. If the new CNAME records in your DNS table were updated, our server request will see the changes and confirm that your sending domain has been verified with the green alert above. It can take up to 48 hours for a DNS to update its records.
8. If you were to exit the sending domain configuration window, you would see that your sending domain is verified and used by default.
Creating your first email campaign
As we have passed the core steps of configuring all the necessary settings for Markeaze, you can now go ahead and create your very first email campaign! To do so, follow the steps in this guide!