How to save sections to Saved content and use it everywhere?
Saving your email content may be wise when preparing several emails for segmented target audiences. Let’s review how you can save individual pieces of content and save them as a template.
1. First, navigate to the Content section by clicking it in the upper bar of your dashboard.
2. Locate the blue button labeled Create new, click on it, and choose an Email. Otherwise, if you have already created your email, you can select it from the Content section and click Edit on it.
3. Once you have set up your section with the necessary block information, you can save the content template to Saved content. To do that, simply click on the Saved content on the right panel and fill in the necessary information, such as Content name, Content description, and Category.
4. Now, if you want to use the same content template in a different email, click on the tab named Saved content and select the content template you need by browsing them manually or via a search bar.
5. To insert the chosen content template, simply click and drag it to any part of your email.