How to send a test email campaign?
So, you want to test your email campaign before sending it to the audience. This simple guide will show you how to do it. Just follow these steps.
- Let’s start with creating the campaign itself. Click the Campaigns button at the top bar, then find the blue Create new button to the right. In the menu that just appeared, select the Campaign option.
- You will be redirected to the Campaign settings page. Locate the Content bar on the right.
- In the Content bar, choose the Select pre-made content or the Start a new email option, then click the blue button below the selected option.
- Choose pre-made content or create a new email for the campaign. You can follow our guides if you forgot how to add premade content or create a new email.
- Now that you’re back on the Campaign settings page, locate the Send test email button in the Content bar and click it.
- In the form that just popped up, fill in all the fields and press the Send button below. The test email will be sent immediately.
- A pop-up message in the top right corner of your screen will notify you that the test email was sent successfully. Check your inbox. Now you can continue adjusting your campaign with Markeaze.