How to add a pre-made content to my campaign?
You’re setting up your campaign, and you want to use some pre-made content. How do you add that content? Pretty simple: just follow these steps.
- Let’s start with creating the campaign itself. Click the Campaigns button at the top bar, then find the blue Create new button to the right. In the menu that just appeared, select the Campaign option.
- You will be redirected to the New campaign settings page. Locate the Content bar on the right.
- In the Content bar, click the Choose button under the Select pre-made content option.
- You will be forwarded to the Choose content page. Now just hover over the content you want to add to your campaign and click the Add content button in the menu that just appeared.
- Now you’re back to the New campaign settings page, and the content you chose is added to the campaign, as you can see on the left. You can edit the content by pressing the Edit content button at the bottom of the Content bar if you need.
- The pre-made content was successfully added to the campaign. Now you can continue adjusting your campaign with Markeaze.